If Spouse A is sick, and Spouse B feels that Spouse A will be too loud (ie., coughing, sneezing, etc.) while sleeping, should Spouse A or B move to the other bedroom to sleep the night away? If sick Spouse A is already in bed, should Spouse A still move, or should Spouse B just start in the other bedroom?
Please answer accordingly. Thank you.
5 comments:
I say sick spouse A should get the comfy bed they are used to sleeping in! BTW, I hope spouse A is feeling better! :)
That depends on the variable of whom A and B represent. If A is me, I get our room. If A is Chuck, he can make himself comfy wherever he feels like it, just not in our room. Just kidding...sort of! I'm so loving. :)
A stays...sorry you guys are sick!
Ha! Hypothetically speaking, we usually let the sick spouse stay contained in the room and healthy spouse gets to have a sleepover in another room.
I hope that's the right answer for you. :)
This is a very good question. I am not a fan of sleeping in separate beds - somehow it feels like those co-existing relationships... BUT I have chosen to go against my 'feelings' for the sake of sleep. We use to say that the sick person got to stay in the bed, and the well person would move to the guest room. But, Jon likes the guest room bed, so he usually sleeps in it if either of us is sick. I think we both sleep better - the sick person b/c they aren't worried about keeping the well person awake, and the well person because they aren't constantly hearing the sick person.
Post a Comment