Micayla attends our church's "playschool" two days a week this year and she loves it. She would go every day if it was available (not because I need the time away, but because she is such a social girl). Anyways, I got her dressed and ready for school yesterday morning, took her there (after stopping by a Starbucks on the way to be brave and try a Pumpkin Spice Latte, which for a non-coffee drinker, was quite good, but I digress), and came home to "supervise" some work we are having done at the house. Hudson was going to pick her up from school yesterday afternoon, then bring her home. So, he called me to say that a) she did not take a nap at school (no surprise), and b) had fallen asleep in the car on the ride home, and c) had some wet clothes sent home from school. So, while trying to convince her to take a nap in her big girl bed (another post coming...a long one), which ultimately didn't work, we got up and talked with Daddy. Hudson tells me that yesterday morning, she told her teachers she needed to potty, and they thought maybe I had started potty training. So, they took off her diaper and sat her on the potty. And she fell in. Completely. Soaked. From. Toilet. Water. Yuck. My 22-lb cutie is so little that she can (easily) fall into a potty and go swimming. And apparently did at school yesterday. I do think her teachers are a little wary of agreeing to place her on the potty again anytime soon without holding on to her. :)
1 comment:
Equally hilarious and disgusting!!! :)
Post a Comment