First, thanks to everyone who's written me, posted on FB, or just told me how much they are praying for our little family. We are doing good, and I believe that is solely because of everyone praying on our behalf. Second, since that last post was a little "deep," I thought I would share Micayla's first haircut pictures for this post...you'll be able to see that she wasn't quite "ok" with the actual prospect of having her haircut, and a sucker didn't help much. And the only reason I actually took her to a hair cutting place was because I needed help in establishing where her natural bangs are...so now I should be able to keep it up at home. You'll be able to tell that she was happiest once we were back in the car. But still, it was a memorable moment!
(And if you must know, I actually think they cut her bangs too short, and I now know that I did prefer her bangs to go to the side and not hang straight down her head. So we'll be letting those grow out and then not cutting them anymore.) But she's still a cutie!




3 comments:
definitely a cutie!
HA! We had the same problem with Connor- HATED haircuts until about age 4... crazy, huh? Now he prefers the buzz cut look :)
Andy and I caught up on your blog this morning. We alway enjoy reading about your daughter. She reminds me so much of Abby at that age. Her sleeping sounds just like Nathan since we've been in Jordan. Abby's always been a good sleeper, so Nathan's bed time routine has been a struggle for me. It took him 2 hrs. of getting out of bed, spanking, getting back in bed, getting out of bed, etc. to go to sleep last night. Argh!
We read about your adoption process in November and my heart just hurt for you guys. Andy and I spent some time praying for you guys this morning!
Just wanted to say HI and let you know that we're thinking about you guys.
Koleta
Post a Comment