The North Pole was a warm 75 degrees here in Pearland...
But the little girl did good in "meeting" Santa for the first time. She's been totally enthralled with him this year, but still doesn't "get" the whole picture of who Santa is. She just likes finding his picture everywhere right now.
As I was taking this picture, it became very clear that while the 12 month waist of her jeans fits her perfect, the length has finally reached that "too short" point. On the Christmas list now, a few pairs of 18 month jeans that might be long enough for my darling, though I can hopefully find some that have adjustable waist.
I thought "our" Santa looked like the real thing? Maybe he wasn't a substitute after all....(thanks to the Bass Pro Shops for a free sitting and picture with Santa...the only cost we had was waiting in line for 45 minutes, though we got there right when he started taking visits.)
More posts soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment