When you are a working momma, and you work in the evenings, dinners can get a little "tricky." Most of the time, I cook Saturday night and Sunday night, and Hudson will have those leftovers on Monday and Tuesday nights. Often, if there aren't leftovers, he'll have salad and pasta waiting on him once he gets home from picking up Micayla at my office. Yesterday, I cooked this chicken in our crock-pot (which we love using) and it turned out really well! I served it with rice and green beans. Here's the recipe for Saucy Chicken:
(I cut the recipe in half to only make 3 servings, 2 for last night, and 1 for leftovers.)
Saucy Chicken
5-6 chicken breasts
2 jars (12 oz) apricot preserves
1 package dry onion soup mix
Mix preserves and onion soup mix together. Lay chicken in bottom of crock-pot and spoon preserves/onion soup mix over each chicken breast. Let cook on low 4-5 hours, or high 2-3 hours.
1 comment:
Sounds fast and easy, which is pretty much the perfect recipe!
Post a Comment