Friday, March 25, 2011

Recent Conversations

Me: Micayla, where are your crocs?
Micayla: Where crocs Mommy?
Me: Yes, where are your crocs?
Micayla: Pink crocs!
Me: Micayla, where did you put your crocs?
Micayla: (shouting) In the movie drawer!
Me: (after looking in said drawer) No, Micayla, they aren't there.
Micayla: (shouting again) They are in Baby Duck's tummy!
Me: No they aren't.
M: They in my tummy?
Me: No they aren't.
M: I put them outside.
Me: No you didn't.
M: Mommy, where are my crocs?
Me: I'm trying to figure that out Micayla.
M: Put them in trash?
Me: Did you put them in the trash?
M: No.
Me: (now I want to yell) Micayla, where are they?
M: I don't know. Will you find them for me?

Sigh...they were located shoved under a piece of furniture this morning.


Micayla (at lunch, while eating strawberries): Mommy, can Dr. Rubin come check my strawberry? (Dr. Rubin is my doctor, whom she's seen once, about 2 months ago).
Me: I don't think so.
Micayla: My strawberry doesn't have socks.

Micayla (while supposed to be going to sleep for her nap, talking to her stuffed sheep):
Sheep, what you doing? Sheep, you get in there and behave next to Flower (her baby doll). Sheep, you too big to ride on the sheep. Daddy's a big boy. Daddy's too big to ride on the sheep. Papaw is big boy too, he's too big to ride on the sheep. Me too little to ride on the sheep. Me have to be 5 to ride on the sheep. Me two. You not two. Sheep don't bite me!

Praying at lunchtime: Thank you God for the rodeo and the zoo and the animals and the carousel and the sheep. Thank you God for food. Thank you God for camper and Daddy come home safe and Mommy and Papaw and Memaw and Kathryn and Lauren and Miles and Aunt Lisa and Aunt Lesli and Uncle Justin and Uncle Emery and Grandaddy and Ms. Glenda. Pray for brother sister right time. Amen.

Oh the laughs we get from this little girl!

On a separate note, anyone computer related know how to make your banner center itself so that it isn't reaching towards the right hand side of the screen? I'm just teaching myself how to do most things but I haven't figured that out yet.

4 comments:

Barb said...

She's a hoot! As for the banner, check the "Shrink to fit" box in the banner settings box. If that doesn't work, resize your banner to 660 px wide. Hope that helps.

Stephanie said...

This post had me cracking up. We have a little girl that is quite the talker over here. Just be prepared...they talk more. :)

And on the banner thing, I have no clue. If you find out, please let me know. Mine is the same way.

Haley said...

Those are all so funny! The shoes scenario made me laugh out loud! And her praying about "brother/sister in right time" is just so precious. I know that has to melt your heart.

Laura said...

Love it!!!