Cute cowgirl in her "rodeo" shirt
Going to feed the chickens and gather an egg
Posing with her favorite cowboy (my favorite cowboy too!)
Milking a cow
Riding the tractor to pick corn
Selling everything at the Farmers Market
Petting a bunny (who apparently loves Fruit Loops)
Talking to the chickens (she liked to tell them "gobble gobble"...we need to work on differentiating between chickens and turkeys)
She would climb in there with the mama cow if we let her...this cow had just had a baby calf about an hour before
They have all the pens set up for different animals in the Birthing Center, so these were the lambs that had just been born. Sheep normally give birth to twins or triplets, and the sheep behind Hudson and Micayla had given birth to a set of boy/girl twins earlier in the day. The sign (I know it is little) to the left of Hudson (about waist level) says the new twins' names: Hudson! (and Norma Jean, but I think that sign is hidden). I had to take a picture because it isn't often that you have a lamb named after you without even knowing it!
Looking at more baby animals that had recently been born (piglets, I think)
Trying on a pink cowgirl hat...she really wants one but we don't think she's quite old enough to care for it carefully enough. Maybe in a few years we'll get her one. :)
Playing a matching animal game on Mommy's phone while Daddy investigated different dining options.
No comments:
Post a Comment