Thursday, March 24, 2011

Creamy Tomatillo Dressing

So when Micayla and I flew to Memphis over Spring Break (that post is coming), my sister Lesli had made this dressing for salads that I was really surprised that I liked. So much so that when I got back to my honey and we did grocery shopping, I went ahead and got the ingredients for it. We've eaten it all week, and I've even used it on some sandwiches, and it was yummy! So I thought I would share!

Creamy Tomatillo Dressing

1 package Buttermilk Ranch dressing mix
1 jalapeno, seeds removed (because I don't like much spice)
2 tomatillos
1 bunch cilantro
1 clove garlic, minced
1 lime, juiced

Make dressing mix according to package directions. Cut up jalapeno, lime, garlic, tomatillos, and cilantro and place all in blender, along with mixed dressing. Blend until well mixed. Refrigerate for several hours. (See how easy was that!)

No comments: