Wednesday, July 6, 2011
July's Goal: to post about the last 4 months (ha!)
I'm well aware that posting on this here blog (didn't that sound awfully Southern?) has been, well, absent. Honestly, I wish I could say that I've had my hands full of lots of great projects that have kept me from posting, but in reality, I just haven't wanted to. I don't know about you (the two of you that read, that is), but uploading pictures to blogger might as well take me all stinking afternoon. Trying to upload more than five at a time makes this Mommy want to go take a nap out of sheer frustration. But while the lazies have set in on this here blog, they haven't set in in "real" life. For instance, I've just bribed my daughter to sit on our bed while I iron for at least an hour trying to catch up on Hudson's shirts after being on vacation for the last 5 days. (I accidentally typed 45 days at first and the first thought that came to mind was, how much laundry would that be?). Between pouring out our energies and artistic abilities and child care duties for VBS, attending our church's 45th anniversary celebration (wow!), vacation, keeping with us Miss B.u.s.y., laundry, cooking, cleaning, paying bills, oh and working (I still do that every week too), Summer Session Bible Study (a great thing to be busy with), trying to get our house ready to put on the market, some adoption "things" occurring (that aren't occurring anymore, but that's another post), and well, I'm not sure what else could be possibly added to the list, but I'm sure there is something, the blog has been neglected. So in a quest to get a few things up to date here on the blog, I'm posting a few pictures of what's to come and have started several posts so I don't forget to actually blog about them. :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're selling your house? We should really catch up soon!
Post a Comment