Thursday, October 13, 2011

Micayla's 3rd Birthday

Better late than never! I'm only a month behind in posting, and I don't have a good excuse on why I haven't posted, so I won't try to make one up. Micayla turned 3 (three! where does the time go?) on August 29th. We celebrated by having Memaw and Papaw in town for the weekend, and then having a "tumbling" party for her with several of her good friends. So here's a few pictures of the big day!
The birthday girl in front of the "treat" table.
Our girl's favorite thing to do: hang (from anything).
Balance beaming.
Learning to flip herself over. ci
Standing on top of the tunnel.
Toothpick cupcake toppers that I made for her cupcakes. I was so impressed with myself. :)
More treat table pictures.
Pink lemonade cupcakes. Yummy!
Waiting on her turn.
Letting me know where she was.
Blowing out her candles.
Having a little cupcake snack, but mostly enjoying her juice.
Climbing the rope.
Sitting on top of the world.
Doing the "airplane."
Getting Daddy into dancing with her.
Love the way her shirt turned out for her birthday.
Me and my girl!
Our three year old girl!

No comments: