UPDATED: I don't want to take credit for something that I only partially had an input in...I realized I should have stated that while I do have a new blog header, I didn't design it completely. I used a blog header pack from www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and then added the pictures and text (which was still an accomplishment in itself, seeing as how I don't have Photoshop). But I didn't want to indicate that I actually designed the whole thing, because I didn't. Just wanted to make sure no one thought I was taking credit for something that someone much more blog design savvy had actually created. If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, read the original post below. :)
ORIGINAL: I should have ironed, cleaned house, worked on case notes, washed clothes, washed the dog, etc., but I didn't. No, while my sick baby was napping this afternoon, I became engrossed and determined to have a different blog header and background. Can I just say that teaching yourself how to do the blog header (even with some basic written help) was one more task? My brain hurts now from all the frustration that I experienced this afternoon, but I'm pleased with the turnout for an amateur.
But what I really want to know is this...do you think the background is too much activity with the new blog header? Let me know your thoughts!
PS...Micayla just has a cold, but it's only her second (of many, I'm told to expect), and I feel like I'm covered in germs. Anyways, she's okay--just a little on the sick side. I'm trying my best not to get it, and Hudson was thankful he got to go to work today. :) (Though he did call and check on us, how sweet. Awww.)
3 comments:
I love it! It's not too much. I love all the polka dots!
very cute, and i love the whole thing. can i send you some pics and have you make me a blog header?
I love it. Not too busy at all. You are awesome...with help or not!!
Post a Comment