Thursday, May 28, 2009

Another Craft Project

Because she now has enough hair, she got to wear a bow yesterday(minus her usual headband, which actually held the bow on her head).




Because we came home with 18 new bows from the cousin's collection that they no longer wear, I felt it important to have something to attach them to.

Ta da.


Cost: $4.33 (all from Michael's)
The wood word was $1.00,and they had several to chose from. I got 3 different spools of ribbon with 9 yds each on them for $1.00 apiece. Took me 15 minutes to assemble with the help of the hot glue gun.

I love it when cheap crafts turn out cute. Now, if I could only figure out how to actually make a bow...

2 comments:

Haley said...

So cute! Totally stealing this idea to make one for Eva. :)

Melissa said...

I found this website and used it to make one bow so far for Abby. Turned out pretty good but I had to play around for a little bit. Or, try searching "how to make a hairbow" if you want.
http://www.babybows.com/Hairbow.htm