Hudson at 6 weeks old.
I asked him what he wanted for dinner tonight, and he told me pasta. (Fine by me! The man loves marinara sauce...really I think I could put it on anything and he would eat it.) He also requested homemade strawberry cake. I'd never made one, but here's what it looked like before we ate it. (Later report on what it tasted like.)
He took this picture the other day, and I thought of no better time to post it to say "Happy Birthday" to our very favorite guy. He's the best husband and best friend I could ask for, and Micayla is equally blessed to have him as her father. We look forward to celebrating many more birthdays with you Hudson!
And just because the picture is cute, I had to include it. :)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Hudson!!
Oh my word...could she be any cuter!?! :) Hope Hudson had a super fun birthday!
Post a Comment