I'm still working on the birthday pictures from last weekend's celebration for Micayla. We did go to the doctor on Monday for her one-year-old checkup--her current stats are 18 lbs., 14 oz. (15th percentile), and 29 inches long (50th percentile). She did good with the shots she got and our pediatrician said not to worry about the fact that she doesn't eat much.
Here's a funny video that Hudson and I have laughed at on several occasions. Really, I've cried while laughing because it is so funny. It is a little long, but make sure you at least watch 2-3 minutes to get the full effect. Happy laughing!
Oh my gosh, that video is hilarious! I was laughing so hard. It cracks me up to see other people laugh, even when I don't know what it is about. Can't wait to see the birthday pics!
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, that video is hilarious! I was laughing so hard. It cracks me up to see other people laugh, even when I don't know what it is about. Can't wait to see the birthday pics!
Also, LOVE the new blog look!
Post a Comment