Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Dewberry Farms

So we met several of our friends and their kiddos for a Saturday filled with fun at Dewberry Farms a few weeks ago (thanks to Groupon). I've now tried uploading these pictures three times and it is really struggling to work, but I'm persistent! We had loads of fun and it was a great day for our little family. Micayla fell asleep in the car on the ride home about five minutes into our trip (it was about an hour drive to our house.) Here are some pictures to show you our day!




Holding onto the rope swing!


Daddy and Micayla riding the "cow train."












A successful second run of the roller slide.


Noah took good care of Micayla while we were in the corn maze.


My first time with the roller slide didn't have me prepared for the fact that as soon as I put my foot on it, the rollers would start going, whether I was prepared or not.




Braving myself for the roller slide. I didn't know how painful the bum would be after riding this twice with Micayla.





We enjoyed our day at Dewberry Farms, and have likely decided to make it an annual trip for the family!

No comments: