Just a quick update about our evacuation from the fury of Hurricane Ike. We're safe and sound and have found out from our neighbors that our home apparently survived. We maybe lost a fence, some limbs from our tree, but other than that, no other apparent damage. We really feel lucky, because several of our neighbors apparently have some roof damage. Of course, we're without power, so returning is in question at this point.
The good news is that we've been able to spend time with several sets of good friends and show off Micayla. She's been really good to sleep in the daytime, and keep her parents up at night. (We're hoping this ends soon!) We feel really blessed to have evacuated to a place that we love so much and spend time with good friends. Hopefully I can post some pictures soon!
1 comment:
I am sad you were not visiting on better circumstances, but it was so great to see you and meet Miss Micayla this morning!
Yay for blogging! I'm glad to keep up with y'all this way!
Post a Comment