
This week has had a couple of celebrations, so I decided to be really brave and put a picture up of someone you know (hint: the author of the post!) at about 3 months old. Notice that my parents took time to place a cross necklace on me....not sure how long that stayed (or where that necklace is)! I celebrated another year on Monday, and I'm glad to say that this year's age doesn't feel any different than last year's age. Whew! Sorry the picture quality isn't the best.
Micayla also had her 2 month "birthday" today, and I took some pictures of her this afternoon, but haven't managed to upload them yet this afternoon. Poor thing was a little traumatized by her 2 month doctor's visit, but I'm also happy to report the following statistics on the baby girl. Weight: 10 lbs., 10 oz. Length: 23 inches long--she's in the 72nd percentile for height, 50th percentile for weight. We were glad to know she's progressing quite normally. She smiles back at us now, cooes, and really enjoys mimicing any sounds I make towards her. I know parents have told me that it only gets more fun as they get older, and I can already see why they tell new parents this. We're enjoying our days with her, and feel like we are settling into parenthood well (it doesn't hurt that she sleeps through the night too.)
More adventures to be posted in the near future, hopefully including the youngest Red Raider fan dressed for the big game against those orange people. Go Texas Tech!
3 comments:
Cute pic, LeAnn! And I agree, Go Red Raiders! Bring down those orange people so Bama can go to #1! :)
Look at that cute baby! Hope you had a good birthday. I can't wait to see more pictures of your sweet girl.
Oh..Hook 'Em Horns!!!!
Happy birthday!! That baby girl is looking mighty cute too!!
Go Red Raiders!! Guns up!!
Post a Comment