Tuesday, March 24, 2009

And so the crawling begins...

So she started crawling last Thursday, and as most parents find out, that seems to be when everything changes. There is no place that seems safe enough except for a completely foam covered room, which, of course, we do not have. She should be called our little explorer, because there is no space that is too tight (in her opinion) to try and fit into/under/over, etc. Though I'm watching her like a hawk as best I can, sometimes she sneaks into places she's not supposed to go.

Exhibit 1:



I will fully admit that before removing her from the bottom of the coffee table, I had to take a picture. The good news? I removed her from it right afterwards, before she hit her head/face/any other body part that could have come in contact with our table. The bad news? From what other parents tell me, the hitting of the head/face/etc. is still going to happen. So, when safe, I'll take a picture. When it's not, you'll just hear about it on the blog. :)

1 comment:

Barb said...

i can't believe she's big enough to crawl! look out world (and especially mom and dad), here comes Micayla! :)