Just to make you all laugh (because I did, and I think everyone needs to laugh more)...here's a email conversation between the hubs and myself today.
Me: I found a random bowl of cereal in the pantry? Is this something to save, or did you forget about it? Just let me know when you have a chance. If you call, call me on cell since M is finally asleep. :)
Hubs: I poured the bowl of cereal, and when I reached in for the milk, I noticed the leftover pancakes from Sunday (which I forgot about yesterday). I put back the milk, grabbed the pancakes, and put the cereal bowl in the pantry. If you want, you can pour the cereal into the box, or you can leave it out for me to eat some other starry-eyed morning when I am only about ½ cognizant.
At least I now know why there was a full bowl of cereal sitting in our pantry.
2 comments:
That's hilarious! It does have milk on it already, right? Pancakes would win out for me, too!
Pancakes will always win for Hudson. Thank goodness his cereal didn't have milk on it already---that would have been gross. :)
Post a Comment