Monday, March 9, 2009

It Went Well

Just a quick update about our visit last week with Micayla's birthmom, and birthgrandmother/grandfather. It was a good visit, and we were very much at ease the entire time. I could really feel that God had gone before us and prepared a place for this visit. We allowed them to take all the pictures they wanted, hold her, play with her, etc. I pray that our demeanor was one that demonstrated God, and that we glorified Him in what we did and showed to them. Thanks for those of you that prayed for us---my vulnerability took a backseat and I remembered that this visit wasn't all about me, but rather, a chance for my daughter to see her birthmom.

Pictures coming soon!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I'm so pleased it went well. I admire your bravery, LeAnn. I know it wasn't easy, but praise God for going before you and easing your nerves. Looking forward to seeing more pics of that precious girl!

petro family said...

I am sooo glad that it went well. I have been thinking of y'all! Can't wait to see more photos of precious Mikayla!
love yall,
heather